In this chapter you will learn to
• Determine when to use Kubernetes Engine for the Google Cloud Platform
• Plan, deploy, and configure a Kubernetes Engine cluster
• Manage Kubernetes Engine resources
• Deploy a container application to Kubernetes Engine using Pods
• Implement monitoring and logging options for Kubernetes Engine applications
Kubernetes is a container orchestration system created by Google. A Kubernetes cluster consists of several machines accessible from Compute Engine that work together to form ...