With the index.html file hosted, we'll create a load balancer to frontend our bucket and put in behind the Cloud CDN:
- In the Console, navigate to the Network services section and select Load balancing.
- For our static site, we'll need an HTTP(S) load balancing. Click on Start configuration to start the setup.
- Give a name to the load balancer and head to the Backend configuration:
- Create a backend bucket for our storage bucket:
- Once the backend bucket is created, click on the Create button to complete the load balancer's ...