Small business owners: Use Google+ to generate and convert leads, build buzz, and deliver flat-out unbeatable service and support! World-renowned Google+ marketing expert (and small businessperson) Lynette Young helps you target the specific tasks that'll deliver the greatest and most immediate returns, and execute on a tiny (make that non-existent) budget, even if you have practically no technical expertise. No huge corporate case studies here: This is 100% do-it-yourself, ridiculously easy, fast, and cheap! Goals, objectives, strategies, tactics: They're all here, all streamlined for your real-world small business.
Discover how to listen, search, and scope out your Google+ environment…connect and network with Circles…create, teach, shorten sales cycles, and close business with Hangouts…collaborate on Pages to make your offerings even more valuable…build a winning business profile…use Events…leverage Google+ integration with Google Search…add value to your client's day…attract qualified referrals…and a whole lot more.
Google+ social networking gives your small business a huge potential advantage over your slower, less clued-in competitors. Grab that advantage right now, with Google+ for Small Business!
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. What Can I Do in Google+?
- 2. What Should I Use Google+ For?
- 3. Should I Be Me or My Company?
- 4. Google+ Ideas for Lead Generation
- 5. Google+ Ideas for Creating Buzz (Public Relations)
- 6. Google+ Ideas for Making Your Customers Happy (Customer Service and Support)
- 7. Planning Your Time
- Ad Pages
- Title: Google+ for Small Businesses
- Release date: November 2012
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133100310