• Cinematic Language Defined
• Choose Your Frame Size
• Typical Shot Names and Descriptions
• Master Scene Technique and Shooting Coverage
• Script Analysis and Breakdown
• Shot Lists and Storyboards
• Phases of Film Production
You can find moving images just about everywhere these days. New techniques for micro processing, wireless transmission, and screen display technologies allow us to access time-based visual media on our smartphones, tablets, and laptops. You can see motion imagery playing around the world in taxis, on airplanes, on billboards, on the sides of buildings, at bus stops, in the aisles of “big-box” stores, at malls, in museums, and, of course, on television and in movie theaters. ...