The TensorFlow Research Cloud (TFRC) has made more than 1,000 cloud TPUs available for free to machine learning researchers all over the world.
Zak Stone explores a small sample of the exciting work these researchers have accomplished with TFRC compute. And you’ll learn how to request TFRC access to accelerate your own research projects.
- Familiarity with deep learning
What you'll learn
- Understand that many of the most interesting breakthroughs in ML require huge amounts of compute, and the TensorFlow Research Cloud empowers researchers, students, and hobbyists from many different backgrounds by making large amounts of compute available for free
- Learn how to request your own free compute capacity, pick up some open source TPU code as a starting point, and share your projects with the world
- Title: Great TensorFlow Research Cloud projects from around the world (and how to start your own)
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920373728
You might also like
Strata Data Conference 2019 - San Francisco, California
Thousands of the data scientists, analysts, engineers, developers, and executives converged at the Strata Data Conference …
Practical Time Series Analysis
Time series data analysis is increasingly important due to the massive production of such data through …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
O'Reilly Strata Data Conference 2019 - New York, New York
The 2019 Strata Data Conference NYC, the biggest Big Data conference in the world, was a …