The TensorFlow Research Cloud (TFRC) has made more than 1,000 cloud TPUs available for free to machine learning researchers all over the world.
Zak Stone explores a small sample of the exciting work these researchers have accomplished with TFRC compute. And you’ll learn how to request TFRC access to accelerate your own research projects.
- Familiarity with deep learning
What you'll learn
- Understand that many of the most interesting breakthroughs in ML require huge amounts of compute, and the TensorFlow Research Cloud empowers researchers, students, and hobbyists from many different backgrounds by making large amounts of compute available for free
- Learn how to request your own free compute capacity, pick up some open source TPU code as a starting point, and share your projects with the world
- Title: Great TensorFlow Research Cloud projects from around the world (and how to start your own)
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920373728
You might also like
Training Data for Machine Learning
Your training data has as much to do with the success of your data project as …
Data Algorithms with Spark
Apache Spark's speed, ease of use, sophisticated analytics, and multilanguage support makes practical knowledge of this …
Generative Deep Learning, 2nd Edition
Generative AI is the hottest topic in tech. This practical book teaches machine learning engineers and …
When it comes to writing efficient code, every software professional needs to have an effective working …