In this chapter, we will use Cosmos DB, the .NET Core SDK, the SQL API, and C# to code our first Cosmos DB application. We will focus on learning about many important aspects related to the SDK in order to easily build a first version of the application. We will use dynamic objects to start quickly and we will create a baseline that we will improve in a second version.
In this chapter, we will do the following:
- Understand the requirements for the first version of an application
- Understand the main classes of the Cosmos DB SDK for .NET Core
- Create a .NET Core 2 application to interact with Cosmos DB
- Configure a Cosmos DB client
- Create or retrieve a document ...