Chapter 9. Java Enterprise Reinvented
This chapter covers
- Working with annotation-based JPA models
- Using DTOs for RPC transfer
- Synchronizing between client models and JPA models
- Binding states for complex widgets
- Handling file uploads from the browser
The sciences do not try to explain, they hardly even try to interpret, they mainly make models. By a model is meant a mathematical construct which, with the addition of certain verbal interpretations, describes observed phenomena. The justification of such a mathematical construct is solely and precisely that it is expected to work.
John von Neumann
To this point you have encountered the details of working with the GWT tools and have seen various techniques for solving engineering problems ...