No credit card required
CHAPTER 1 The Design of Debt Contracts
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Indiana University, Bloomington
2. Debt Contracts and Costly State Verification
3. Debt Contracts and the Allocation of Control Rights
4. Debt Contracts and the Provision of Incentives
5. Debt Contracts under Asymmetric Information
6. The Structure of Debt Contracts
7. Concluding Remarks
We would like to thank Franklin Allen and Merih Sevilir for very helpful comments, and Hung-Chia (Scott) Hsu for excellent research assistance.
From the seminal work ...