Adding a module to our edge device via the Azure portal is relatively simple. We will start out from the home page of the Azure portal and drill down to our IoT Edge resource, where we will add a module from the Marketplace.
To start, do the following:
- From the Azure portal home page, click on the IoT Hub resource (AresHub) in the Recent resources list.
- In the list on the left, scroll down to the Automatic Device Management section and click on IoT Edge.
- Select the IoT Edge Devices resource we created (AresIoTEdge) by clicking on its Device ID.
- Click on the Set Modules button at the top left to add a module.
- Scroll down to the IoT Edge Modules list and click on the Add drop-down button.
- Select Marketplace ...