Chapter 5. Networking
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Setting Up Networking—This section covers the basics of networking.
• Troubleshooting Network Connections—This section describes the utilities and steps to troubleshoot network connections.
• Advanced Networking—This section looks at advanced networking features such as NIC bonding.
• Client DNS Troubleshooting—This section covers client-side DNS issues and ways to resolve them.
The following RHCSA exam objective is covered:
• Configure network and hostname resolution statically or dynamically
The following RHCE exam objective is covered:
• Route IP traffic and create static routes
One of the key elements of connecting to different systems is the network configuration involved. ...