Chapter 13. Remote Access
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• SSH—This section covers remote management of systems using the SSH protocol.
• SSH Security Revisited—This section looks at the SSH protocol again and some more advanced ways to secure it.
• VNC Servers—This section looks at remote management using GUI connections.
The following RHCSA exam objectives are covered:
• Access remote systems using SSH and VNC
• Deploy a VNC server that allows multiple desktops to be shared
The following RHCE exam objectives are covered:
• Install the packages needed to provide the service
• Configure SELinux to support the service
• Configure the service to start when the system is booted
• Configure the service for basic operation
• Configure ...