Chapter 18. DNS
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Setting Up BIND—This section covers how to set up a DNS server.
• Configuring a DNS Server—This section walks through the configuration of different types of DNS servers.
• DNS Utilities and Troubleshooting—This section covers the different utilities used to configure and troubleshoot a DNS server.
• BIND Security—Nothing is more important than securing a service, so this section covers all the details of DNS security.
The following RHCE exam objectives are covered:
• Install the packages needed to provide the service
• Configure SELinux to support the service
• Configure the service to start when the system is booted
• Configure the service for basic operation
• Configure host-based ...