Chapter 20. Email Services
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Email Service Overview—This section provides a general overview of email services.
• SMTP with Postfix—This section covers the setup of outgoing mail with SMTP.
• Receiving Mail with Dovecot—This section covers the setup of incoming mail with POP3 and IMAP.
• Testing the Mail Server—This section looks at how to test the mail server you have just set up.
The following RHCE exam objectives are covered:
• Install the packages needed to provide the service
• Configure SELinux to support the service
• Configure the service to start when the system is booted
• Configure the service for basic operation
• Configure host-based and user-based security for the service
• Configure a ...
Get Hands-on Guide to the Red Hat Exams: RHSCA and RHCE Cert Guide and Lab Manual now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.