Section 2 focuses on getting an application running on AKS. Readers will be able to deploy, scale, and monitor an application on AKS. Readers will also learn how to use Kubernetes' RBAC on AKS through integration with Azure AD.
The following chapters will be covered in this section:
- Chapter 3, Application Deployment on AKS
- Chapter 4, Scale Your Application to Thousands of Deployments
- Chapter 5, Single Sign-On with Azure AD
- Chapter 6, Monitoring the AKS Cluster and the Application
- Chapter 7, Operation and Maintenance of AKS Applications
Get Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.