In this chapter, we will use our vehicle control solution with MQTT messages and Python code. We will learn how to process commands received in MQTT messages with Python code. We will write Python code to compose and send MQTT messages with commands. We will work with the blocking and threaded network loops and we will understand their difference. Finally, we will take advantage of the last will and testament feature. We will take an in-depth look at the following:
- Processing commands with Python
- Sending messages with Python
- Working with the network loop with Python
- Working with last will and testament with Python
- Working with retained last will messages
- Understanding blocking ...