In the last few chapters, we designed and developed our serverless application. Up to this point, we have been implementing the functional features of the app. In the next few chapters, we will explore how to implement the non-functional requirements of a production-grade system.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to non-functional requirements, like monitoring and log aggregation
- An introduction to CloudTrail
- An introduction to CloudWatch
- Creating a dashboard in CloudWatch
- Integrating CloudTrail in CloudWatch
By the end of this chapter, the reader should be familiar with the building blocks of application performance management, as architected on AWS.