In order to represent an Artisan as a person (who may also have a company name), with a location and products, BaseArtisan provides six property members:
- contact_name is the name of the contact person for an Artisan. It should be a standard required text line property, as defined earlier.
- contact_email is the email address of the person named in contact_name. It should be a well formed email address, and will be required.
- company_name is a standard optional text line property (optional because not all artisans will have a company name).
- address will be required, and will be an instance of Address.
- website is an optional web site address for the Artisan. If it's present, it will need to be a well formed ...