Make your Spring app 100% Safe with Spring Security
About This Video
- Use Spring Security to secure your Spring service
- Understand OAuth2 flow and integration with the Spring application
- Make your app secure by preventing CORS and CSRF attacks
Securing your application from hackers is the most high-pressure concerns for developers. In this course, you’ll learn how to protect your Java application from malicious attacks and users with the Spring Security framework.
You’ll integrate Spring Security into your application using the Spring frameworks through practical, hands-on examples. You’ll see how to secure your web application, integrate authentication and authorization mechanisms, and restrict access to your application. You’ll discover how to integrate it with popular frameworks such as Spring Web MVC, Spring-Boot, Spring-Data, Servlet API injection, and more.
We’ll cover the security challenges with Reactive web apps built for the cloud, RESTful web services, and microservice architectures with the Spring framework. You’ll also implement techniques for protection against attacks such as session fixation, clickjacking, cross-site request forgery, and more.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand common security vulnerabilities and be able to prevent them with Spring Security, with an empirical approach to securing your web applications.
This course is for Java and Kotlin developers who can build applications using Java and Spring Framework and now want to secure their applications. No previous experience with Spring Security is assumed.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Starting Application Guarded by Spring Security
- Chapter 2 : Create Custom Authentication and Integrate It with Spring MVC
- Chapter 3 : Using OAuth 2 with Spring Boot Microservice
- Chapter 4 : Custom Authorization with Servlet API and Reactive API
- Chapter 5 : Preventing Common Attacks with Spring Security
- Title: Hands-On Spring Security 5.x
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789802931
You might also like
Core Java 11 Fundamentals, Second Edition
10 Hours of Video Instruction Overview Core Java® has long been recognized as the leading, no-nonsense …
Java 8 Lambdas and Streams
In this Java 8 Lambdas and Streams training course, expert author Madhusudhan Konda will teach you …
Building Microservices with Spring Boot, Second Edition
7+ Hours of Video Instruction The term “microservices” has gained significant traction over the last few …
Reactive Spring Boot, 2nd Edition
6 Hours of Video Instruction Spring is the most used framework for building services and applications …