Get full access to Harvard Business Review Leadership Library: The Executive Collection (12 Books) and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
New Preface, November 2012
Part I. The Change Problem and Its Solution
1. Transforming Organizations: Why Firms Fail
2. Successful Change and the Force That Drives It
Part II. The Eight-Stage Process
3. Establishing a Sense of Urgency
4. Creating the Guiding Coalition
5. Developing a Vision and Strategy
6. Communicating the Change Vision
7. Empowering Employees for Broad-Based Action
8. Generating Short-Term Wins
9. Consolidating Gains and Producing More Change
10. Anchoring New Approaches in the Culture
Part III. Implications for the Twenty-First Century
11. The Organization of the Future
12. Leadership and Lifelong Learning
About the Author
Get Harvard Business Review Leadership Library: The Executive Collection (12 Books) now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.