Lead change amid constant turbulence and disruption.
Get more of the ideas you want, from the authors you trust, with HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management (Vol. 2). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you successfully transform your organization.
With insights from leading experts including John Kotter, Tim Brown, and Roger Martin, this book will inspire you to:
- Master the eight accelerators of strategic change
- Turn your culture into a catalyst for transformation
- Use your network ties to win over resisters
- Apply design thinking to secure buy-in
- Scale agile practices across your organization
- Get reorgs right
- Avoid pursuing the wrong changes
This collection of articles includes "What Everyone Gets Wrong About Change Management," by N. Anand and Jean-Louis Barsoux; "Cultural Change That Sticks," by Jon R. Katzenbach, Ilona Steﬀen, and Caroline Kronley; "Culture Is Not the Culprit," by Jay W. Lorsch and Emily McTague; "The Network Secrets of Great Change Agents," by Julie Battilana and Tiziana Casciaro; "Design for Action," by Tim Brown and Roger L. Martin; "Agile at Scale," by Darrell K. Rigby, Jeﬀ Sutherland, and Andy Noble; "The Merger Dividend," by Ron Ashkenas, Suzanne Francis, and Rick Heinick; "Getting Reorgs Right," by Stephen Heidari-Robinson and Suzanne Heywood; and "Your Workforce Is More Adaptable Than You Think," by Joseph B. Fuller, Judith K. Wallenstein, Manjari Raman, and Alice de Chalendar.
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- BONUS ARTICLE Accelerate!
- What Everyone Gets Wrong About Change Management
- Cultural Change That Sticks
- Culture Is Not the Culprit
- The Network Secrets of Great Change Agents
- Design for Action
- Digital Doesn’t Have to Be Disruptive
- Agile at Scale
- The Merger Dividend
- Getting Reorgs Right
- Your Workforce Is More Adaptable Than You Think
- About the Contributors
- Title: HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management, Vol. 2 (with bonus article "Accelerate!" by John P. Kotter)
- Release date: March 2021
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781647820992
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …