that’s a lot of speakers
You’ve got $11,250 to spend
After working out the capacity (number of people
you can sell tickets to) and the fencing costs for each
potential venue, it turns out that Field B is the best—it
gives you $11,250 to spend on the festival.
Man! Over 11,000 bucks!
We are gonna have the
most AMAZING sound
Ticket money = 1350 x 10 = $13500
t of fencing = $3885
emaining money = 13500 - 3885 = $9615
Ticket money = 1500 x 10 = $15000
Cost of fencing = $3750
Remaining money = 15000 - 3750 = $11250
Ticket money = 1283 x 10 = $12830
t of fencing = $3420
emaining money = 12830 - 3420 = $9410
Stop the press! Your buddies have secretly lined up
a headline act for the festival. Solve the grid puzzle
to be the rst to know who the mystery band is.
1. You use this theorem to find missing sides of right triangles.
2. Two angles adding up to 90º are known as this.
3. The month before August.
4. When lines cross, they create equal and opposite pairs of these.
5. If shapes have equal angles but are different sizes they are this.
6. To find common factors you can use one of these.
7. The height of a triangle is the length of this.
8. If triangles are similar and the same size then they are this.
9. Two angles adding up to 180º are know as this.
10. 3-4-5 and 5-12-13 are examples of Pythagorean .........
t up—picking the
nd a venue
t out secur
3) Sound system!!
11. The longest side of a right triangle is called this.
you are here 4 169