Technologies That Support Health Care Information Systems
- To gain a basic understanding of the core technologies behind health care information systems that support:
- Data management and access
- Information distribution schemes
- Remote access technologies
- Internet and web concepts and applications
- Clinical and managerial decision support
- Electronic and mobile commerce
- To be able to discuss emerging trends in information technology and the Gartner Hype Cycle.
- To be able to identify some of the major issues in the adoption of information technologies in health care organizations.
- To be able to discuss why it is important for a health care organization to adopt an overall information systems architecture. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.