Health Care Information System Standards
- To be able to give examples of the four major methods by which standards are developed—ad hoc, de facto, government mandate, and consensus.
- To be able to identify the major types of health care information standards and the organizations that develop or approve them:
- Classification standards
- Vocabulary and terminology standards
- Standards for electronic data interchange
- Health record content and functional standards
- To be able to identify and discuss the role of organizations that currently have a significant impact on the adoption of health care information standards in the United States.
- To be able to identify and discuss the role of federal initiatives and legislation ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.