Security of Health Care Information Systems
- To be able to understand the importance of establishing a health care organization-wide security program.
- To be able to identify significant threats—internal, external, intentional, and unintentional—to the security of health care information.
- To be able to outline the components of the HIPAA security regulations.
- To be able to give examples of administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards currently in use by health care organizations.
- To describe the basic components of business continuity and disaster recovery plans for health care information.
- To be able to discuss the impact and the risks of using wireless networks and allowing remote access to health ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.