PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION-MAKING TOOLS IN HEALTH CARE OPERATIONS
- Understand the components of decision analysis.
- Understand the types of decisions environments managers face.
- Understand how probability assessments impact the decision making process.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis within the decision making process.
- Develop decision trees to aid in the decision making process.
- Use Excel to solve decision problems.
HEALTH CARE OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN ACTION: HOW LEGAL DECISION MAKERS USE DECISION MODELS
Healthcare requires that decisions be made effectively and reliably and many times under extremely short notice. In turn, some of those decisions may be examined at a later date. This section describes ...