QUALITY CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT
- Understand what the design of quality control systems entails.
- Become familiar with process quality control.
- Understand the basics of variables control charting and be able to create a variables control chart.
- Understand what process capability is, how it relates to health care, and how to create and interpret capability ratios and indexes.
- Understand the basics of total quality management and continuous improvement.
- Understand what the International Organization for Standardization is and what its certification can do for an organization.
- Understand what the Malcolm Baldrige Award is and what it can do for an organization.
DESIGN OF QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEMS
The health care profession ...