FORECASTING FOR HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
- Understand and know appropriate usage of various time series forecasting models.
- Construct moving averages and exponential smoothing models using Excel.
- Understand what autocorrelation is and its link to seasonality.
- Understand and identify dependent and independent variables and use them in a regression model.
- Develop simple linear and multiple regression models with Excel’s Data Analysis package and use it to predict values of the dependent variable.
- Interpret the output from Excel’s Data Analysis regression package, including the correlation coefficient R, the coefficient of determination R2, the F-test, the t-tests, and p-values.
- Understand and speak to multicollinearity, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.