In this chapter, you will learn to
• Understand the status of the U.S. and international information privacy and security workforce
• Recognize implications of cybersecurity workforce status on healthcare
• Understand the convergence of traditional healthcare skill sets into cybersecurity responsibilities
• Identify knowledge domains required for healthcare cybersecurity competency
• Describe government and educator initiatives to improve cybersecurity workforce competency
With the increase in the number and severity of data breaches happening globally, many call for measures to provide for and ensure that healthcare has trained and competent workforce ...