In this chapter, you will learn to
• Understand the anatomy of an external cybersecurity attack using an organized approach
• Appreciate the cyber operations application of risk management frameworks
• Comprehend what a detection capability can provide for risk mitigation
• Understand incident response and recovery for the entire organization
• Apply tailored risk assessment consideration and balance to compensating controls in healthcare
Healthcare has seen a tremendous explosion of technology become integrated into the everyday care of patients. Traditional computing of desktops, laptops, and servers centrally managed by the ...