In this chapter, you will learn to
• Identify the variety of occupations and roles in a healthcare organization
• Distinguish between measures of qualifications and competency for each healthcare role
• Recognize the impact of healthcare organizational behavior on health information protection
• Comprehend the nature and importance of third-party relationships in healthcare
• Differentiate the categories of significant third parties to the healthcare organization
• Anticipate security and privacy issues related to third-party relationships
There are few organizations with more diverse workforces than healthcare organizations. ...