There are several methods for understanding processes:
• Observation of current daily workflow
• Modeling workflow based on the formal scope of professional practice standards
• Simulation of the proposed workflow steps
• Quality-based deployment strategies such as Lean and Six Sigma
• Continuous workflow improvement with functional technology advances
Most organizations use business process management and modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio or others. Benefits and limitations for each method are described in the following sections. In this section, you will critically analyze the workflow processes in a selected clinical setting, taking into account potential gaps, areas of redundancy, delays, manual ...