Dennis M. Seymour
In this chapter, you will learn how to
• Understand the necessary physical safeguards for your system, including location, access, and access-control devices
• Understand how privacy requirements impact physical safeguard requirements, including how to assess or audit compliance with privacy requirements
• Identify and explain guidelines for building systems including office hardware, environmental controls, personal controls, and storage devices
• Understand encryption and how an organization determines if it should implement it
• Understand common encryption-related terminology
• Understand guidelines ...