In this chapter, you will learn how to
• Define why healthcare is a target of cybercriminals
• Identify the threat and developing threat information resources
• Describe the importance of planning and using frameworks to help plan outcomes
• Develop cybersecurity readiness and technologies that support security
• Develop tests of your cybersecurity readiness and vulnerability
Arguably, cybersecurity became the number one information technology concern for healthcare organizations in 2015. By early 2016, there was no doubt that it was a top priority, if not the top priority. Many in the IT industry and media referred to 2015 as the year of ...