Heroku is a fully featured PaaS that provides a complete stack of "true" PaaS features. The following are some of the core features available in Heroku:
- Heroku runtime features:
- It enables flexible process control; scalable web and worker (type) processes (called dynos) run from a Procfile.
- It allows a new process type to be defined such as web or worker type.
- Process isolation—anything you store on your web process will be isolated from all other web processes.
- Heroku even lets you run processes during the maintenance mode while serving the application users static page(s).
- It provides fully functional multiple language support.
- Heroku does not use property files or hardcoded configuration variables to read system ...