* Global population was 7,045,832,082 as of October 15, 2012, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Database.
* Based on 2005 data for $USD Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), according to the 2008 World Bank Development Indicators report.
* As of 2006, the rate of mobile phone ownership in Uganda was 4 percent, while the rate of usage was 80 percent.
* When the project goal includes design we often call these “pop-up studios,” with the setup mimicking much of the larger home-base studio setup, albeit with adjacent living accommodation.
* And seasoned journalists. For some reason journalists think that I have their job, but with a bigger expense account and without the deadlines.
* One of my tests for understanding people’s cultural ...