1. Krzeminski, Z. (1987) Non-linear Control of Induction Motor. IFAC 10th World Congr. Auto. Contr., Munich, pp. 349–354.
2. Krzeminski, Z. (1991) Structures of Non-Linear Systems Control of Asynchronous Machine. Technical University of Czestochowa, Book No 23, Poland (in Polish).
3. Isidori, A. (1995) Non-linear Control Systems, 3rd en. Springer Verlag.
4. Bellini, A. and Figali, G. (1993) An adaptive control for induction motor drives based on a fully linearized model, EPE 5th Europ. Conf. on Pow. Elec. Applic. Brighton, UK, pp. 196–201.
5. Chen, B., Ruan, Y., Xu, Y., and Liang, Q. (1990) Non-linear decoupling control of inverter-fed induction motor system with feedback linearization, IFAC 11th World Congress, Tallin, pp. 191–196.
6. De Luca, A. and Ulivi, G. (1989) Design of an exact non-linear controller for induction motor. IEEE Trans. Aut. Contr., 34(12), 1304–1307.
7. Georgiu, G. (1989) Adaptive feedback linearization and tracking for induction motors, Proc. IFAC Congr., Tbilisi, Russia, pp. 255–260.
8. Jakubczyk, B. and Respondek, W. (1980) On linearization of control systems. Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci. Ser. Ind. Appl. Math. Astron. Phys., 28(9–10), 517–522.
9. Kim, G., Ha, I., Ko, M., and Park, J. (1989) Speed and efficiency control of induction motors via asymptotic decoupling, 20th Ann IEEE Power Elect. Spe. Conf., Milwaukee, WI, pp. 931–938.
10. Abu-Rub, H., Guzinski, J., Krzeminski, K., and Toliyat, H. (2003) Speed observer system for advanced sensorless control ...