1. Bose, B. K. (2009) Power electronics and motor drives recent progress and perspective. IEEE Trans. Ind. Elec.,56(2), February.
2. Erdman, J., Kerkman, R., Schlegel, D., and Skibinski, G. (1995) Effect of PWM inverters on AC motor bearing currents and shaft voltages. IEEE APEC Conf. Dallas, TX.
3. Muetze, A. and Binder. A. (2003) High frequency stator ground currents of inverter-fed squirrel-cage induction motors up to 500 kW. EPE Conf. Toulouse.
4. Akagi, H. (2002) Prospects and expectations of power electronics in the 21st century. Power Conv. Conf. PCC'2002. Osaka.
5. Akagi, H., Hasegawa H., and Doumoto, T. (2004) Design and performance of a passive EMI filter for use with a voltage-source PWM inverter having sinusoidal output voltage and zero common-mode voltage. IEEE Trans. Power Elect.,19(4), July.
6. Muetze, A. and Binder, A. (2007) Practical rules for assessment of inverter-induced bearing currents in inverter-fed AC motors up to 500 kW. IEEE Trans. Ind. Elect.,54(3), June.
7. Binder, A. and Muetze, A. (2008) Scaling effects of inverter-induced bearing currents in AC machines. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl.,44(3), May/June.
8. Xiyou, C., Bin, Y., and Tu, G. (2002) The engineering design and optimization of inverter output RLC filter in AC motor drive system. IECON, USA.
9. Ogasawara, S. and Akagi, H. (1996) Modeling and damping of high–frequency leakage currents in PWM inverter-fed AC motor drive systems. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl.,22(5), September/October.
10. Zitselsberger, ...