YOU'VE GOT JUST 60 MINUTES TO WIN OR LOSE YOUR NEXT SALE - HOW WILL YOU MAKE THEM COUNT?
If your job is to win new business, then you'll know it's important to make a strong first impression. But do you realise that the first 60 minutes are critical to your chances of success?
High Performance Sales Strategies is bursting with highly effective ways to make that first critical hour deliver. It's a formula that's been proven to work by thousands of sales people and through its revolutionary approach you'll discover how to:
- Plan and prepare properly - be fully prepared for the meeting
- Understand your customers - get to the bottom of your client's pains and challenges
- Make that sale - deliver a compelling value proposition that they can't resist
- Stay upbeat - maintain your focus and adopt a positive mindset
- Build better relationships - turn new business into long term partnerships.
High Performance Sales Strategies will give you extraordinary skills to deliver exceptional sales results -- whatever your level.
Table of contents
- Title: High Performance Sales Strategies
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273794721
You might also like
Engage in sales—the modern way Sales Engagement is how you engage and interact with your potential …
The New Rules of Sales and Service
The essential roadmap for the new realities of selling when buyers are in charge Sales and …
The Business Model Book
Business models are the beating heart of your firm's value proposition. Great business models drive rapid …
The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
The missing manual on how to apply Lean Startup to build products that customers love The …