About the CD-ROM
This appendix provides you with information on the contents of the CD that accompanies this book. For the latest and greatest information, please refer to the ReadMe file located at the root of the CD.
- A computer with a processor running at 120 Mhz or faster
- At least 32 MB of total RAM installed on your computer; for best performance, we recommend at least 64 MB
- A CD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player
USING THE CD WITH WINDOWS
To install the items from the CD to your hard drive, follow these steps:
- Insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- The CD-ROM interface will appear. The interface provides a simple point-and-click way to explore the contents of the CD.
If the opening screen of the CD-ROM does not appear automatically, follow these steps to access the CD:
- Click the Start button on the left end of the taskbar and then choose Run from the menu that pops up.
- In the dialog box that appears, type d:\start.exe. (If your CD-ROM drive is not drive d, fill in the appropriate letter in place of d.) This brings up the CD Interface de-scribed in the preceding set of steps.
WHAT'S ON THE CD
The CD includes approximately two hours of trade examples of different markets and time frames from entry to exit, including all the details of the trade management plan for each trade. There is a brief introduction, followed by four trades:
- S&P Swing Trade
- Euro Trade
- Stock Trades
- S&P Short Term Trade
The examples are recorded bar-by-bar from ...