A BRIEF SUMMARY OF SOME COMMANDS USED IN HOBBIES
In this appendix, a brief summary is provided for some commands used in Higher Order Basis Based Integral Equation Solver (HOBBIES), such as Preferences and Layers. More details can be found in .
A.1 DESCRIPTION OF THE COMMANDS USED IN HOBBIES
The commands including Preferences and Layers are located in the Utilities menu and will be briefly described.
In this section, the Preferences window (Figure A.1) is shown and it has several tabs for different settings. Some of the commonly used options are explained as follows:
- General: The first tab of Preferences is the General option, and it is used to set the different ways of working with HOBBIES.
- Create new point: it alters the way in which the points are entered in HOBBIES when trying to create a new point in the vicinity of an existing one. The options are:
- Always: the new point is always created.
- Ask: asks whether to make use of the existing point or create a new one.
- Never: only allows existing points to be selected.
- Display coordinates: If set, HOBBIES shows the coordinates in the graphical window.
- Popup messages: If Beginner is selected then the user will receive more pop up messages.
Figure A.1 ...