Now, we will use a great resource to find textures to prototype with: Bing or Google.
For this section, we will need to go to a search engine and type metal box texture, or something similar. Once you have made that choice and saved it, we need to type wood panel texture. Did you find something you like? Great!
In the Project view, select Materials if it is not already selected. Right-click on the Folder and click on Create and then on Folder. Name the folder Textures.
Now, we will bring an art asset in a different way:
- Click on Assets in the main menu.
- Click on Import New Asset.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved your new textures.
- Select the Metal texture.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the Wood texture as well.
- Ensure that you ...