Leaders see more and get more done when they develop and use key leadership capacities:
- They reframe on the fly and use alternative scripts to guide their thinking and action in critical situations.
- They know the “shape of their leadership kite,” build on their strengths, and find ways to compensate for blind spots.
- They employ a holistic, multiframe approach to change.
- They root their leadership in a deep sense of self and values.
- They weave their own story and that of their organization into a compelling narrative that provides a shared image of where they are and where they need to go.