How to build, design, and deliver a fire-breathing, wing-flapping, roar-bellowing behemoth of a presentation
Unlike most presentation books that say the same things regarding presentation design and delivery (less is more, get rid of bullets and use images, emulate Steve Jobs, and so on), How to Be a Presentation God actually divulges step-by-step secrets for how to build, design, and deliver blockbuster presentations.
By providing entertaining and clever presentation insights, veteran presenter Scott Schwertly gives you the in's and out's for presenting yourself, your business, and your cause with an easy-to-implement approach.
Focuses on content, design, and delivery
Author is a regular speaker at national and regional industry conferences such as PowerPoint Live and Presentation Camps, and is the founder of the award-winning Ethos3 Communications
Author is the creator of an app, Present, that landed in the top-20 iPhone apps in the Business category on iTunes
How to be a Presentation God will ensure that your presentations reach a new level of effectiveness.
Table of Contents
- A Killer in Our Midst
THE NEW ERA OF PRESENTATIONS
- Won't "Good Enough" Do?
- Omniscient View
The Pantheon of Presentation Gods
- STEVE JOBS' 1984 INTRODUCTION OF MACINTOSH
- MALCOLM GLADWELL'S 2005 BLINK PRESENTATION
- JESSE JACKSON'S 1984 DAVID AND GOLIATH SPEECH
- LAWRENCE LESSIG'S 2002 FREE CULTURE PRESENTATION
- LOU GEHRIG'S FAREWELL SPEECH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN, PRESENTATION COACH
- I WANT TO JOIN THE PANTHEON. WHERE DO I SIGN?
- GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS
- Don't Ruin Their Day!
- You Matter
- They Matter Even More
- Title: How to be a Presentation God: Build, Design, and Deliver Presentations that Dominate!
- Release date: February 2011
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470915844