The six qualities of an inspiring speaker
What this book will teach you
- Public speaking is an act of leadership: we can bring change and impact through the spoken word.
- Inspiring public speaking comes from being yourself: authentic speaking is infinitely more powerful than copying someone else’s technique.
- Confident public speaking is not about ditching the nerves, it’s about embracing them: nerves are energy that brings power to your speaking.
- Great public speaking is not about getting it right: mistakes are the cracks that add personality and charm to your speaking.
- To learn to inspire others, adopt the six qualities of an inspiring speaker: rather than sticking behaviours onto your personality, this approach helps you find the inspirational ...
Get How to Be Brilliant at Public Speaking 2e, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.