Improve your ability to understand, interact and communicate with others using the skills of coaching and NLP.
This practical book contains easy to follow models, numerous real-life examples, a unique NLP based six-session coaching model and a unique section on the use of Hypnosis an important NLP tool.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the author
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Preface by Robert Dilts
- How to use this book
- Introduction: coaching and NLP – a perfect match?
- Part I The sessions
Part II The processes: helping your clients with ...
- 7 Setting clear goals
- 8 Preparing for important events
- 9 Dealing with challenging relationships
- 10 Healing troublesome memories
- 11 Boosting creativity
- 12 Discovering a calling
- 13 Resolving inner conflict
- 14 Breaking spells and finding a new way of being
- 15 The power of hypnosis
- 16 Mastering NLP coaching
- Part III NLP coaching contexts
- Appendix A Studying NLP
- Appendix B Sixteen hallmarks of a great NLP coach
- Appendix C A contracting script
- Appendix D The coaching wheel
- Appendix E Submodality changes
- Reading list
- Title: How to coach with NLP
- Release date: March 2011
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273759942