Exploring and demystifying content marketing and providing proven and practical strategies for promotion and profit, How to Get Inside Someone's Mind and Stay There is for business owners, managers, and anyone with a need to market a product, a service, or even themselves! In this book, you will learn: how to identify your ideal customer; how to identify and create your key marketing messages; the right way to be remembered; and how to write for impact, engagement, and action.
Table of contents
- Half Title Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- What Is This Book Going to Do for You?
- Chapter 1 What’s in a Brand?
- Chapter 2 Drop the Pitch
- Chapter 3 Nobody Understands Me
- Chapter 4 What, Who, Why, How, and When?
- Chapter 5 Give to Get
- Chapter 6 Less Is More
- Chapter 7 What Makes Us Share?
- Chapter 8 Setting the Tone and Delivering the Goods
- Chapter 9 The Long and Short of It
- Chapter 10 Sticky Straplines
- Chapter 11 The Business Card
- Chapter 12 Successful Sales Copywriting Starts Here
- Chapter 13 Brochures
- Chapter 14 Press Releases and How to Write a Headline
- Chapter 15 Newsletters
- Chapter 16 Advertorials
- Chapter 17 Emails and Email Marketing
- Chapter 18 Websites
- Chapter 19 Social Media
- Chapter 20 Testimonials
- Chapter 21 Spit ‘n’ Polish
- Chapter 22 Ideas Factory
- Chapter 23 Que?
- Chapter 24 Briefing a Copywriter
- Chapter 25 A Word about Design
- Last Words
- Further Reading
- About the Author
- Title: How to Get Inside Someone's Mind and Stay There
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781948198462
You might also like
Mind Tools for Managers
The manager's must-have guide to excelling in all aspects of the job Mind Tools for Managers …
Copywriting, 2nd Edition
Writing copy is often assumed to be a natural talent. However, there are simple techniques you …
Think Like Amazon: 50 1/2 Ideas to Become a Digital Leader
The former Amazon executive who launched and scaled Amazon Marketplace delivers the ultimate playbook on how …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …