This chapter is about companies that I consider to be game changers and in a whole different league from the rest. While analyzing Web 3.0 companies, I analyzed more than 100 enterprises across various sectors. I noticed that several shared similar qualities:
• Have unique traits and habits
• Started small and grew rapidly
• Are considered or becoming a household name
• Are using the Web 3.0 marketing tactics profiled
• Are pioneers in their space
Yes, there were other factors I noticed, such as growth rates, employee satisfaction, and size, but these less-tangible qualities were the ones that stuck out to me the most. Armed with a whole slew of intangible information, I have selected four companies that I deem ...