Proven Methods for Stock Market SUCCESS!
"Amy's book is a treasure trove of success stories you should read carefully - each of these investors share what could help you find the top 2% of great stocks." —William J. O'Neil, Chairman & Founder of Investor's Business Daily and author of How to Make Money in Stocks
"All you need are one or two great stock in a year and you can achieve some outstanding results." —David Ryan, three-time U.S. Investing Champion
Millions of investors around the world have used William O'Neil's bestseller How to Make Money in Stocks as their guide to profiting in the stock market.
Now, the most successful investors explain exactly how they have used O'Neil's CAN SLIM method to generate outsized returns. Packed with tips, strategies, lessons, and do's and don'ts, How to Make Money in Stocks Success Stories gives first-hand accounts explaining the ins and outs of applying CAN SLIM in real situations, in the real market.
Learn how one woman, with no financial background at all, used the CAN SLIM method to get back on her feet after losing her husband and then shortly after, losing her job; she now invests full time and travels the world. She and many other regular people who have made huge gains with O’Neil’s investing method give their first-hand insights that can help anyone who reads this book.
"Anyone can become a successful investor," writes Amy Smith. "The success stories in this book will inspire you and show you how to find the market's biggest winners."
Whether you're just starting out or have been in the market for years, this hands-on companion to the classic stock investing guide gives you the keys to beating the market on a consistent basis.
Table of contents
- Open 00:00:18
- Foreword 00:04:42
- Preface 00:04:49
- Chapter 1: Entering The Dojo: The Decision to Start Investing or to Achieve Greater Results 00:06:34
- Chapter 2: White Belt: Understanding the Trend and Market Timing 00:03:34
- Chapter 3: Dojo Training: Following a Proven Strategy to Find Winning Stocks 00:13:52
- Chapter 4: Belt Promotion: One Stock Victory at a Time 00:11:44
- Chapter 5: Kicking the Bag: Learning to Take Losses and Sell Rules 00:07:04
- Chapter 6: Sparring with the Opponent: Arguments with the Ego 00:11:57
- Chapter 7: Breaking Boards: Successful Trades and Lessons Learned 1:01:23
- Chapter 8: Black Belt Testing: Life-Changing Moments in Investing 00:37:44
- Chapter 9: Becoming a Master: Continually Studying the Market 00:07:51
- Chapter 10: Black Belt Trading: Investing Like a Pro 00:48:30
- Chapter 10 continued 00:44:36
- Chapter 11: Grandmaster: Legendary Investor Bill O'Neil 00:21:49
- Appendix A: The Method of Our Success by W. Scott O'Neil 00:11:05
- Appendix B: Chris Gessel 00:07:32
- Appendix C: Matthew Galgani 00:04:49
- Appendix D: IBD Workshops 00:06:23
- Appendix E: Helpful Information 00:09:16
- Close 00:00:39
- Title: How to Make Money in Stocks Success Stories: New and Advanced Investors Share Their Winning Secrets (Audio Book)
- Release date: January 2013
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Technical Analysis 101: New York Institute of Finance Virtual Class (Video)
In Technical Analysis 101, world-renowned technical analyst Ralph Acampora introduces the field’s essentials, providing a professional …
How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad, Third Edition
investing, CAN SLIM investing, portfolio, retirement planning, wall street, Dow Jones, NASDAQ, profit, dividend, financial planning, …
The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio
The Little Book of Common Sense Investing, The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing, INTELLIGENT ASSET ALLOCATOR, BIRTH …
How to Make Money in Stocks Getting Started: A Guide to Putting CAN SLIM Concepts into Action
The #1 GROWTH STRATEGY for stock investing “To be a successful investor, start with the basics …