Essential practices of Step 3
- Establish effective governance structures and processes.
- Identify and analyse your stakeholders.
- Identify the needs and desires of your stakeholders.
- Reconcile your stakeholders to the scope of your project.
- Maintain relationships with your stakeholders through listening and influence.
Projects would be easy, if it weren’t for the people.
People have ideas, opinions, agenda and foibles that get in the way of the smooth running of a neatly planned project. However, without their opinions and ideas, there is not insight or creativity. People don’t make projects easy, but they do make them worthwhile.
The simple answer to ‘Who cares about your project?’ should ...