By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe the seven basic approaches to resolving interpersonal conflict.
• Specify the five key rules for communicating with the opposite sex when using coaching as a conflict resolution approach.
• Specify the six principles for maintaining a culturally neutral position when interacting with employees from a different country, region, or ethnic background.
• Give three reasons why conflict resolution by walking is generally better for the resolution of interpersonal conflict than electronic communication.
• Describe at least one benefit ...